January 01, 2006

Web Recap 2005


Hehe folks, my first posting in 2006 and BTW the first one on my new notebook (I already gave it a go around the block with the demos of F.E.A.R. and Half Life 2 and I really love it). No, I'm not going to write one of those reviews about which ways web 2.0 took last year. But I found a rather interesting statistic on a german news-site about the demographics and exact usage of the internet in America 2005. It was done by PEW Internet & American Life Project. Nice work and in my opinion a must-read for everybody who works on the web.

Web Nachschlag 2005
Hehe Leute, mein erster Eintrag im neuen Jahr und auf meinem neuen Laptop (ich habe es schon mal ein wenig Probegefahren mit den Demos von F.E.A.R. und Half Life 2 und bin echt begeistert). Nein, ich will hier keine dieser Rückschauen machen über die Entwicklung des Web 2.0 im alten Jahr. Aber ich habe bei Spiegel-online einen Link zu einer sehr interessanten Studie über das Internet-Nutzerverhalten der Amerikaner 2005 gefunden. Diese wurde von PEW Internet & American Life Project durchgeführt -- sehr gute Arbeit und eine echte Pflichtlektüre für alle, die im Bereich Internet tätig sind.

PDF: How women and men use the internet 2005

:) <- Lutz

No comments: