May 03, 2006

Week 8


This is my second month in Hong Kong (already, and doesn't quite feel like this long). Yesterday we rushed Stefan to the airport to catch his flight--we really had some fun-time over here. As for myself, I'm staying till next-next weekend before I finally get back to good old Germany.
Tomorrow I'm meeting up with Edwyn Chan, a fellow blogger coming from Hong Kong, and doing internet-business in Beijing.

Die achte Woche
Dies ist bereits mein zweiter Monat in Hong Kong (für mich fühlt es sich eher wie zwei Wochen an). Gestern sind Stefan und ich zum Flughafen gehetzt, damit er seinen Flieger noch rechtzeitig kriegt -- wir hatten hier wirklich eine lustige Zeit. Ich selber fliege dann in knapp zwei Wochen zurück nach Deutschland.
Morgen treffe ich mich mit Edwyn Chan, ein Online-Bekannter aus Hong Kong, der im Bereich Internet in Peking arbeitet.

:) <- Lutz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are trees in the streets and one can walk through the town and see the whole sky. ... But at night the town is dark and leaving the house without my octopus is odd.

Lutz_W said...

Hoho, Stefan, now this nearly sounds like some kind of Haiku...

:)) <- Lutz