June 02, 2007

Not dead, Jim


No, I'm not dead, just too busy to post anything in the recent month. Anyway, I pretty much felt like dead during and after my flight from Hong Kong this time, having caught a severe stomach-virus there. But I'm back to normal, finished a job for Gramm/Land Rover in the meantime and am working like crazy on my private projects right now.
Stefan and me will move our webspace to a new server in the US (very probably) soon, then I will post more on my current efforts.

Nicht tot, Jim
Jaa, ich bin nicht tot, nur zu sehr in Arbeit eingespannt, um zur Zeit etwas zu posten. Allerdings fühlte ich mich halb verstorben auf meiner Rückreise aus Hong Kong, denn ich hatte mir da einen derben Magenvirus eingefangen. Ich bin wieder auf dem Damm und habe in der Zwischenzeit einen Job für Gramm/Land Rover fertiggestellt; und im Moment arbeite ich bis zum Umfallen an privaten Projekten.
Stefan und ich werden unseren Webspace kurzfristig auf einen Server in den USA (wahrscheinlich) verschieben, danach wird es dann mehr zu lesen und zu sehen geben über meine aktuellen Arbeiten.

:) <- Lutz

2 comments:

Andreas said...

Right on. I thought you were stuck in customs... :)

Lutz_W said...

Thankfully there are no import-restrictions on bringing in infectious diseases--or are there?

;) <- Lutz