April 20, 2006

Square Eyes



By now I'm in Hong Kong for around one and a half months--and spent roughly 80 percent of that time in my apartment box in front of my notebook, to work on jobs for customers. Much of my own business (the reason why I came here in the first place) will stay unfinished, sigh.
At least yesterday, Stefan (visiting me at the moment) and me took some time off to travel to Clearwater Bay for some recreation. You need to travel by MTR and minibus for about an hout to get there--but both air and landscape are really nice there. Tomorrow we will meet up with a lawyer to sign our business legal matters here. And I'm going to meet Amy Gu, my online-friend with whom I sometimes discuss on internet-business in Hong Kong and mainland.

Quadrataugen
Nun bin ich schon seit anderthalb Monaten in Hong Kong -- und habe vermutlich 80 Prozent meiner Zeit in meiner Apartment-Box vor dem Computer verbracht, um Kundenaufträge abzuarbeiten. Vieles, was ich hier eigentlich für meine eigenen Geschäftsideen auf die Beine stellen wollte, wird wohl liegen bleiben, seufz.
Immerhin haben Stefan (der mich hier zur Zeit besucht) und ich gestern mal eine Auszeit genommen, um nach Clearwater Bay zu fahren und dort ein wenig auszuspannen. Man fährt etwa ein Stündchen mit U-Bahn und Minibus -- dafür sind Luft und Landschaft dann auch echt prima. Morgen treffen wir uns mit einem Anwalt, um die geschäftliche Grundlage für unser Internet-Business in Hong Kong zu unterzeichnen. Und ich treffe mich mit Amy Gu, mit der ich ab und zu über Internet-Geschäftsideen in Hong Kong und Mainland diskutiere.

:) <- Lutz

No comments: